10 Easy Steps to Download Yahoo Music
The Internet is fast becoming the number-one way to look at new video clips and listen to songs. Several well-known web services are available that allow you to obtain songs to listen to whenever you want, right from your hard drive. Whether you want just a song or a whole record, you can use Yahoo Music to obtain everything you need.
- Set up Your Pc to Download Music from Yahoo
- Head to Yahoo Music and simply choose the tab marked ‘Free Trial’
- Select a Yahoo Music Plan from the choices given. You can opt have to fun with songs on your pc and pay per month registration fee (or only one yearly payment), or you can choose Yahoo Music Unlimited To Go, which allows you to transfer songs to your ipod. Once you’ve made a choice, just click ‘Continue.’
- Enter your protection password in the next area to confirm your identification. This is a Yahoo protection security to make sure your account is not compromised.
- Enter your bank card details to finish the deal and to get to the download page for the Yahoo Music Jukebox. Once you’ve finished the download, your Music account will be set for use.
Download Music from Yahoo
6. Open your Yahoo Music Jukebox by double clicking the symbol in your Start selection Menu.
7. Enter the name of an artist in the search bar followed by the Enter key to begin looking for his or her songs. You can also search by music title.
8. Click on one of the results that your search created to listen to that music. There might be several webpages, so simply choose the ‘Next’ button to have accessibility to the full list.
9. Click ‘Download Song’ while the music is playing to add it to the selection on your pc. This will connect you to a web page verifying your choice and asking you for your payment details (if you’re not already log in).
10 Click the ‘Purchase Song’ choice once you’ve input the needed details, and the music will be downloadable and included to your Jukebox’s listing.