How to Export Yahoo Contacts to iPhone
If you are an iPhone user, you might be finding it difficult to export yahoo contacts to your phone because the method used to export contacts from yahoo to other platform is quite different from that of iPhone. Before now, I have tried so hard to see if I could find a simpler alternative method, but all my effort is futile. You will agree with me that the amount of information about this particular topic is so scanty on the internet. Now I will show you the method available to export yahoo contacts to iPhone as at the time of writing this guide.
I assume you know how to successfully connect your iPhone to the computer, if not, kindly learn to do because this method requires connection between your iPhone and the computer. Now, follow the steps below:
- The first thing to do once the two devices (your iPhone and the computer) are connected is to open iTunes on the computer.
- Move the cursor to the left side panel on the iTunes and click on the iPhone icon
- Select and click on the info tab, and change “sync with” to “yahoo” under contacts.
The synchronization enables your iPhone to import yahoo contacts.
Follow this alternative method to get your yahoo contacts exported to your iPhone if the sync method proves to be stubborn. Note that this method involves the use of third party tool.
- Firstly, you need to export your yahoo contacts to your PC by logging in to your account. Locate your contacts, and click on the action button to select “Export All”. Be sure you click “Export Now” button next to “vCard Single File” and save the single vCard file to your desired file on the PC. After this you can now proceed to the step below to finish the export.
- Import the contacts to your iPhone from the PC via Copytrans Contacts (third party tool).
And that’s it. You now have your yahoo contacts on you iPhone. But remember – with great power comes great responsibility. Don’t abuse it 🙂